Skip to content
- Fall 2019 – Decolonizing psychology: On queer Asian American life stories and archives, History and Systems of Psychology, College of Staten Island, Staten Island, NY.
- Fall 2017 – Heuristics and Gender, Introductory Psychology, Bronx Community College, Bronx, NY.
- Paper, A Glimpse into the Right: Understanding Gender and Sexuality through Misinformation, Polarization, Misinformation, and Entrenched Group Conflict: Harnessing Political Psychology to Find Solutions to Problems New and Old. Berlin, Germany. Jul 14 – 17, 2020.
- Short Paper, “Welcome to Gab”: Exploring Alt-Right Discourses via structural topic models, DHSI Conference & Colloquium 2020. University of Victoria (Online). Jun 04, 2020.
- Paper, Queerness through homosociality and queer-baiting: The coexistence of Blood, Sweat & Tears and Stigma, BTS: A Global Interdisciplinary Conference Project. London, UK. Jan 04, 2020.
- Chair, Fan’s Fictions, BTS: A Global Interdisciplinary Conference Project. London, UK. Jan 04, 2020.
- Lightening Talk, “Welcome to Gab”: Exploring alt-right discourses via structural topic models, CUNY DHI 2019: Building a Digital Humanities Community at the City University of New York. Oct 30, 2019
- Paper, Flowing between the personal and the collective: Reflecting on US history with queer and trans Asian elders, Narratives of Temporality: Continuities, Discontinuities, Ruptures. July 27, 2019. Cambridge, UK.
- Discussant (Round table), Learning as an entangled, collective, political, and ontological praxis: an interactive discussion on positionality, commitments, and ethics for expanded possibilities in knowledge-production, Change and Transformation: Possibilities, Resistance, and Positionality. May 04, 2019. New York, NY.
- Social Psychology, College of Staten Island, CUNY, Spring 2020
Skill Development: Digital Humanities/Computational Social Sciences
- June 2020 – Analysis of Unstructured Text Data (Virtual) @ Statistical Society of Canada – Data Science and Analytics Section
- June 2019 – Summer Institute in Computational Social Science (SICSS) @ Hunter College, CUNY
- Spring 2018/9 – NYCDH Workhops
- Simple webmap with Leaflet
- Intro and Advanced Omeka
- June 2018 – Digital Humanities Summer Institute
- Digitisation Fundementals and their Application
- Pedagogy of the Digitally Oppressed: Inculcating De-/Anti-/Post-Colonial Digital Humanities
- Jan 2017 – GC Digital Research Institute